At Hart Jackson & Sons we are proud to continue to achieve the standards of practice and integrity required to be accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). However, what does this actually mean to our clients?
The CQS provides a recognised best practice quality standard from the Law Society by setting out a preferred practice for how residential property transactions should be completed.
By obtaining CQS accreditation the firm demonstrates that we have the skill and expertise to provide quality residential conveyancing advice. This is important when supporting clients through what is likely to be the largest transaction of their lives. The CQS logo is an extremely helpful thing to look out for when choosing a conveyancer and will help you make an informed choice about which legal practice is best for you.
We at Hart Jackson & Sons pride ourselves on our professionalism and reliability and we hope that our CQS accreditation helps reflect the hard work we put in for our clients.
What you can expect from us:
- when you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor;
- we will tell you what the costs will be;
- we will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase;
- we will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS.
- treat you fairly
- be polite and professional
- respond promptly to your enquiries
- tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- ask for your feedback on our service
If you would like a quote for your conveyancing transaction please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01229 583291 or alternatively you can Click Here to see our conveyancing webpage where you can fill out our conveyancing quote form.